Meditation Workshop – Awakening the Third Eye
Where & when:
North East Victoria
- School of Arts, Foord Street, Wahgunyah (30 mins from
Sat 11th Oct - Sun 12th Oct, 2014
Mundaring Wellness Centre, Harmony Hall, 16 Craig St, Mundaring,
Sat 8th Nov - Sun 9th Nov, 2014
What you will get out of the 2 day meditation workshop:
- A daily meditation practice using the third eye
- Techniques of awareness and vision: how to see an aura, how to cultivate spiritual vision
- How to focus yourself, quieten your mind, and activate your body of energy
- Techniques used in establishing spiritual connection as well as enhancing your creativity
- Skills in energetic protection and grounding for those times you need to seal your body of energy and prevent drainage and fatigue
- Night Practice – a technique for relaxation, fast recuperation and to facilitate a good night's sleep
weekend took me by surprise. I've tried meditation before but
this was the first time I found what you called the inner space.
It was a beautiful experience. Thank you."
"I want to reiterate
how much we enjoyed the weekend and value what you are
Sam, Executive Director
Sat 9am-5pm & Sun 9.30am-5pm
Cost: $210, $90 full-time students
Early bird rate: $190 if paid in full by two weeks before the weekend
ATE Refresher rate: Only $100 – the perfect opportunity to brush up on your knowledge and practice the techniques.
What to bring to the workshop:
- Your own lunch, water bottle, cushions to sit on & a light blanket
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
For bookings and further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0424 449 485.
* We will email you shortly with more information (no payment required to pre-register).